GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SLOVENIA
General terms Minicity.si online stores have been compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot-UPB2).
The online store Minicity.si is managed by the company MALO MESTO d.o.o., so.p., Šmartinska cesta 152, 1000 Ljubljana (Provider).
Please read carefully the general terms and conditions of the online store business, because they are committing from the moment you enter our online store. It is considered that with each transaction carried out through our online store, you are acquainted with the entire contents of the General Terms and you have agreed to the General Terms and Conditions without restriction.
You can use online store services when registering as a user. When registering to the system, you get a username that is identical to your email address and password. The user name and password of the user are unequivocally determined and linked to the entered data. By registration or with a quick purchase, a visitor who is over 16 years old becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase.
The Provider reserves the right to make any changes to the General Terms and Conditions without any special notice. The changes are valid from the moment of publication and are binding on the user.
The online store is open daily, 24 hours a day. For various technical reasons, doing business through an online store or even accessing a store is sometimes impossible. Therefore, the provider reserves the right to limit or completely stop the sale of some or all the products for a fixed or indefinite period of time, or to limit or completely restrict access to the online store site for a fixed or indefinite period of time. The provider does not assume responsibility for the inaction of the store due to ignorance of use, any consequences of abuse of the online store, failure to provide services due to network failure, power failure or other technical disturbance, which may temporarily or for a longer period of time distort the use.
1. PURCHASING PROCEDURE
To see what's available for purchase, simply browse the online product catalog by clicking on the store icon. On the right hand side of the page above, under the Sort, you have various filters available to help you get to the desired product as soon as possible.
Easy-to-find products are also provided with a keyword searcher located on the top left.
Once you find the product you want to order, click the 'add to cart' icon. The top right in the BASKET can monitors how many items you have in it. If you click on the BASKET button with your mouse, you will see a list of the items you have in your cart, the total amount and will be informed about next steps of the purchase.
BUYING PROCESS STEPS:
• 1. BASKET: You can change the quantity of selected products here. In this case, the system automatically updates. Here you also decide whether you want to continue shopping, empty the basket or go to the cashier. By clicking on the Cashier, you will be redirected to the second step.
• 2. REGISTRATION: If you are shopping for the first time, you need to register, otherwise, only the application is required. After you provide all the necessary information, click on the SEND button. If you are already logged in with your profile, the system will direct you directly to step 3 or to the method of payment and delivery.
• 3. MODE OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY: Once you have registered or signed up, the system will redirect you to the Payment Method and Delivery. In this step, your details, delivery information, and delivery type will be indicated. Under your data, the Change Title icon is used, if you want to change any of your data. To do this, click the New Address icon, enter the information, and click Save Changes. Under the Delivery Type, you can choose from the following options: personal pick-up, post office of Slovenia and GLS, and under each item you have a description of the delivery and in brackets the cost of the delivery is indicated. When you select the delivery type, a new Payment Mode window opens. In this regard, depending on the type of delivery you choose, you can choose between transfer to bank account, payment at the reception and pay-by-delivery.
Click on the Resume button
• 4. SUMMARY OF THE CONTRACT: Please check again the details of the payer, delivery and quantity of the ordered goods. Under the specified final amount, you'll also find an 'Order with a payment obligation' icon. By clicking on the checkbox and, consequently, the check mark in it you confirm that you are familiar with and agree with the General Terms of Business.
• Click the Finish Order button. If the purchase has been successfully completed, the system lists that the Order was successfully submit and you receive an order confirmation on the provided e-mail address.
2. METHODS OF PAYMENT
The provider offers the following payment methods:
• PAYMENT BY DELIVERY: When you choose this method, you will be asked to pay to the delivery service . Please note that the delivery service for such a service charges a commission that is not accounted for. Namely:
• charge € 1.05 per commission for purchases up to € 98.00,
• For the amount of purchases from € 98.00 to € 501.00, we charge 1.7% of the value and
• for purchases over € 501.00, charge € 5.36.
• In case of payment after delivery with a payment card, the delivery service for this kind of service charges an additional fee of € 1.00.
• BANK TRANSFER: You will pay the order via the UPN form.
• PAYMENT AT MINICITY RECEPTION: You will pay the order to the friendly staff at the reception of Minicity Ljubljana when you collect your order.
- PAYMENT WITH A CREDIT CARD: you will make your payment with providing credit card information (Activa, MasterCard®, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express (via online payment), BA Maestro, Diners Club)
All prices in the online store are in euros and include VAT (Value Added Tax).
All orders are subject to current prices. When purchasing, we will consider the price valid at the time of the payment confirmation.
Currently quoted product prices apply, which can be changed without prior notice.
Online shop users can sometimes buy products at discounted or promotional prices. Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will ensure that products or services are labeled as such in the time the promotions are taking place. Also, each product or service for which the promotional or discount prices are valid, will have clearly defined terms of purchase.
All special / irregular campaigns or marketing campaigns will be listed on the online store Minicity.si
Discount Coupons and Promotional Codes
As a way of special promotion, users can also purchase certain products through special coupons and promotional codes with discounts, which they receive in different ways (via SMS, flyers, social networks ...). The promotional code or coupon offers different benefits when buying and is time-limited. The codes and rules of use will be clearly defined. The entry of the promotional code is enabled for each product, in the first step of the online order - Shopping cart.
Individual privacy protection is presented as general terms and conditions for the protection and processing of personal data and is applicable to the website https://www.minicity.si/ (hereinafter referred to as "general terms and conditions").
4.2. MANAGER OF PERSONAL DATA
The manager of personal data collected and processed in connection with the use of the website https://www.minicity.si/ is the company Malo mesto d. o. o., So. P. (hereinafter referred to as "Malo mesto", "we" or "us"):
Malo mesto d.o.o., So. p.,
Šmartinska 152, 1000 Ljubljana
Registration number: 6663966000
VAT ID: SI65073061
Contact phone: +386 (0) 41 377 366, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3. CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions related to or in connection with the General Terms and Conditions, or would like to file a complaint about our process of your personal information or would like to exercise one of your rights (please see point 8), please contact us at the above contact or you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO - for more see point 4.10):
DPO name: Miha Culiberg
Postal address: Small place doo, So.p. - Data Protection Officer (DPO) Šmartinska cesta 152, 1000 Ljubljana / Slovenia
4.4. INDIVIDUALS WHOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
The general terms and conditions apply to the collection and processing of personal data of the users of the website https://www.minicity.si/.
4.5. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
What personal information do we collect?
We collect and process your personal information that you actively provide us through the https://www.minicity.si/ (for example, when you submit an order, confirm the application, send us an email), which includes the following categories of personal information:
• Basic personal information about an individual: name, surname, business name, date of birth;
• Contact details: country, address, postal code, place, telephone, e-mail address;
• Information on selected communication modes,
• Data that allows you to create profiles.
For what purposes do we process your personal information?
We process personal data only for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process them in any way that is incompatible with these purposes. Such a purpose may be answers to your inquiry (offers, emails), the execution of the order, answers to your request, which you have sent to us at https://www.minicity.si/, improving your user experience at our websites or portals, improving our products and services in general, offering services or applications and marketing campaigns.
What are the legal bases for processing personal data?
In accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data, we may process your personal data:
• if you have consented to the processing of personal data;
• if this is necessary so that we can conclude and / or fulfill the contract with you (all in accordance with article 6/1-b of the GDPR);
• if the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Malo mesto or another third party, all in accordance with 6/1-f. Article GDPR - e.g. for direct marketing purposes. sending e-mail (for example, for the purpose of informing individuals about the benefits and innovations of the company Malo mesto, providing customer support, sending invitations to presentations of new services and products 4.6. RECIPIENTS OZ. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECIPES
Access to your personal information is limited to those individuals who need to be acquainted with them to be able to perform their work or contractual obligations. Depending on the purposes for which TPLJ processes your personal information, we can provide them for individual purposes. We disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients of personal data:
i. authorized employees in the company Malo mesto;
ii. to our contractors (our contractors of personal data), of which we always require that they always comply with the applicable laws, the policy of protecting personal data and pay great attention to the confidentiality of your personal information:
o Advertising, marketing and promotional agencies and service providers eg. Google (Google-only cookie / cookie identifier for remarketing purposes, Google AdWords ad serving email address, cookie / cookie identifier for analytics purposes in Google Analytics, Facebook - cookie / cookie identification only for remarketing purposes, an email address for displaying ads in Facebook Custom Audiences), Pardot, HotJar, SalesForce, InfoBip, and so on, which helps us perform and analyze the effectiveness of our campaigns and promotions.
o companies that provide other services for Malo mesto or on behalf of Malo mesto (for example, external IT service providers, accountancy services, law firms, etc.)
iii. to other third parties:
o where required by law or legally required to protect the rights of the company Malo mesto;
o where this is necessary in order to ensure compliance with the laws, the requirements of the authorities, the court order, the legal procedures, the reporting obligations and the information to the authorities, etc .;
o in order to protect the rights, property or safety of TPLJ and / or its customers.
Our business partners, referred to in point iii. Above, may only process your personal information in the framework of our instructions and may not use personal information to pursue any of their own interests.
4.7. RETENTION PERIOD
We will keep your personal information in accordance with the applicable law governing the protection of personal data. We will only store them for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, or for handling in accordance with the law. When processing your personal information is no longer necessary, we permanently delete or anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be linked to an individual (unless you need to keep your personal information in order to ensure compliance with legal obligations eg. personal data contained in the contracts, communication, business letters, accounts may be subject to deposit obligations up to 10 years). We retain your personal information on your personal consent until your cancellation. Personal data processed on the base contractual relationship with you is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for another 5 years after its termination (in so far as the general limitation period is set).
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can cancel your consent by writing to our DPO email email@example.com directly in writing to the record with the DPO at the headquarters of our company or otherwise published on our website. Revocation of an authorization to process personal data may result that we may not be able to provide one or more of our services, which can not be provided without the personal data, after a cancellation of the personal data processing authorization may be given to you. In order to ensure and exercise your rights, you can always contact our Data Protection Authorized Person (DPO - see points 4.3 and 4.10), which will ensure the immediate exercise of your six fundamental rights:
1. Right to access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR): You may have the right to request us to confirm or process your personal information, and if so, you can request us to access personal data and access information include, inter alia, processing purposes, the type of personal data concerned, the users or categories of users to whom their personal data have been or will be disclosed. Notwithstanding this, this is not your absolute right, and the interests of other individuals can limit your right of access to data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that is being processed. For any subsequent copies you may request, you may be charged a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs incurred;
2. The right to correction of your personal information: if you find any error in your personal information, or if you find it incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to request us to correct your inaccurate personal information. Depending on the purpose of the processing, you have the right to supplement incomplete personal information, including the submission of a supplementary statement;
3. The right to delete your personal information: if you no longer want us to store your personal information or there is no longer any purpose for which we have collected or has expired a deadline for the storage of such personal data; under certain conditions you have the right to request us to delete your personal information, and the operator will have the obligation to delete personal information without undue delay;
4. The right to limit the processing of your personal data: under certain conditions, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information. In this case, the personal data concerned will be marked and managed by the operator only for certain purposes.
5. The right to the transferability of personal data: under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable form, and you have the right to forward this information to another controller without our obstruction;
6. Right to object: under certain conditions, you have the right to, at any time, object to (contradict) the processing of personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or when your data is processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, the manager has the obligation to stop processing your personal information. If your personal information is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right, at any time, to challenge the processing for the purposes of such marketing, or merely automated processing, including the creation of profiles.
In accordance with the legislation governing the protection of personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) or other applicable law.
4.9. PROFILE DESIGN
We use certain data to evaluate or evaluate what kind of communication would be most interesting and useful for you. By doing so, we want to increase the opportunity to present you the most relevant products or services. For this purpose, individuals can be classified into different groups (profiles), with which we communicate differently or adapted (individualized). This means that different groups (profiles) of individuals receive marketing messages with different content, including purchase terms (eg discounts or payment terms). When sorting individuals into groups (profiles), we can monitor, record and use the response of an individual to market messages, e.g. opening emails, clicking on links, the time that an individual spends on a particular link, and so on.
4.10. AUTHORIZED DATA PROTECTION PERSON - DPO
An Authorized Data Protection Officer - the DPO, in an independent way, ensures that Malo mesto correctly applies the rules governing the protection of your personal data by individuals. The mandate and basic task of the DPO is to ensure that Malo mesto, as the data controller, respects its data protection obligations and that the data subjects are informed of their rights and obligations under EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and in each case the applicable Personal Data Protection Act.
The Authorized Data Protection Officer shall have the following tasks:
• informing the controller or processor and the employees who carry out the processing, and advising those listed of their obligations under the GDPR and other provisions of Union law or the law of the Member State on data protection;
• monitoring compliance with GDPR, other provisions of Union law or the law of a Member State on the protection of data and the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the allocation of tasks, awareness and training of personnel involved in the processing operations, and the related audits;
- cooperation with the supervisory authority (Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia);
- acting as a focal point for the supervisory authority in matters relating to the processing, including the prior consultation referred to in Article 36, and, where appropriate, consultation on any other matter.
Information about the authorized person for the protection of personal data at the company Malo mesto and its contact details are in point 3 of the subject privacy notice.
11. SECURING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Malo mesto uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against unintentional loss or impairment of their integrity. All measures are designed with taking into account your own IT infrastructure, the potential impact on your privacy and costs, and in line with current industry standards and practices. Contractors will process your personal data only if these technical and organizational security measures are taken into account.
4. 12. VALIDITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SECURITY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The subject processing conditions apply and will apply from 25 May 2018.
When implementing new technologies or the offer of additional services, the need to modify and update / update the subject general conditions for the protection and processing of personal data can also be shown, so Little Place reserves the right to change it at any time. Any changes and amendments to these general terms and conditions will be published on the website https://www.minicity.si/. you will be notified of the change in another appropriate way.
A contract that is found to be unable to perform under the terms and conditions with which online store holds is rejected shall be rejected. The consumer can not demand the fulfillment of such a contract.
PROCUREMENT OF THE CONTRACT
The online store will start with the activities necessary for the execution of the accepted order, immediately after its receipt.
RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACT
Delivered electronic order the concluded purchase contract is stored at the company's registered office. The consumer can monitor all his orders on his profile.
Dismissal from the contract
In accordance with Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer may, in 14 days after receipt of the goods, notify the tenderer in writing, without a specific reason, orders. The notice of cancellation can be submitted by the buyer on the form or with an unambiguous statement, from which it clearly states that he rescinds the contract.
When returning, the products must be unspoiled, unused, undamaged, unchanged in quantity and in their original packaging. A refund should also be accompanied by an invoice for goods, personal data and a transaction account if the buyer wishes to receive a refund to his bank account.
The buyer must return the goods to the company within 14 days after a written message to the address: MALO MESTO d.o.o., so.p., Šmartinska cesta 152, 1000 Ljubljana, with the attribution of Online sales.
The cost of sending returned goods is on the buyer's side. The buyer returns or delivers the goods to an undertaking or a person authorized by the undertaking to receive the goods, without delay or within 14 days of the notification of the withdrawal from the contract. In accordance with Article 43d of the Consumer Protection Act, the Tenderer shall return the entire purchase price immediately or at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
An entity may withhold the repayment of received payments until the returned goods are returned or until the consumer provides proof that the goods have been sent back unless the entity offers the option of only returning the returned goods.
Ordered goods that are in stock, from orders received on business day until 4pm, are prepared and dispatched within 2 business days so that in principle you receive the goods within 3 business days.
We ship goods through Pošta Slovenije. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays we do not carry goods.
In the case of articles where delivery times will be longer than anticipated, the buyer will be notified of the changed delivery time.
Please note that a delivery time is also required for delivery. In Slovenia, the time of delivery for most of the consignments lasts one day, however, due to various reasons that can not be influenced (faults, accidents, errors, road conditions, etc.), this can be extended.
The contractual partner for delivery of shipments is Pošta Slovenije. The buyer covers the postage in the case of a purchase of less than 150 €. The cost of delivery at the time of purchase up to € 150 is € 6.00 and is displayed at the end of your order and is recorded on the invoice that you receive with the ordered products. When purchasing over 150 €, the shipping costs are FREE. If you decide to pay for a delivery order, the amount of shipping costs will be higher due to the ransom and commission service charged by Pošta Slovenije (see 2. PAYMENT METHOD). This additional cost is charged to you by Post of Slovenia and is not credited to your account.
We do not deliver or send products outside Slovenia.
All products are inspected and shipped undamaged before delivery. We will carefully pack your products into the delivery box in order to get you undamaged and in the original packaging.
In the event that the products do not correspond to the quantity in the package (the quantity delivered and the amount indicated on the delivery note do not match), the buyer must inform Minicity.si at latest info within 8 days after the takeover at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach filled out complaint form. In case of a justified complaint, the product is sent to the buyer immediately or within 8 days after the received notification, or the proportional purchase price is returned.
RECEVING WRONG GOODS
Check the received goods immediately. If the wrong products are in the package, the buyer must notify Minicity.si at email@example.com at no later than 8 days after the receipt of the damage, and attach the completed complaint form. On the basis of the appropriate notice, the online store Minicity.si replaces the product as soon as possible and within 8 days of receiving the notice, or if it is not possible for objective reasons, return the purchase price. Upon receipt of the right product, it is the duty of the buyer to deliver the wrong goods to the mailers and to provide him with a printed complaint form if he has not done so before.
RECLAMATION OF PHYSICAL PROTECTED PRODUCTS
Check the received goods immediately. If anything is damaged or spilled in the package, the buyer must inform the Post Office of Slovenia and the Minicity.com store immediately or at the latest within 3 days after the receipt of the damage, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the filled-in complaint form. On the basis of the relevant notification Malo mesto replaces the product or returns the purchase price in the shortest possible time and at the latest within 8 days. Upon receipt of a new product, it is the duty of the buyer to deliver the spilled or damaged goods to the delivery man and to participate in the record of the damage to the goods.
RECLAMATION REFERS TO REAL DISPUTES
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the vendor is responsible for actual errors in its fulfillment. The error is real when:
1. the product does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use;
2. the product does not have the characteristics necessary for the particular use for which the buyer buys it, but which the seller was familiar with or should have been familiar with;
3. The product does not have characteristics and properties that were explicitly or implicitly agreed or prescribed;
4. if the vendor has delivered a product that does not match the model or type, unless the sample or model was shown only for notification.
The consumer must notify the seller of the error by e-mail email@example.com or by phone and fill out the complaint form in which he gives the exact description of the error. The consumer must allow the vendor to inspect the product. If the error is not disputed, the company will satisfy the consumer's request as soon as possible, and no later than within 8 days. If there is a dispute regarding resolving of the complaint, the company delivers a written response within the same deadline.
Return the defective product along with the complaint form to the address MALO MESTO d.o.o., so.p. If possible, we will replace it, otherwise you will be returned a refund. Minicity.si reserves the right to refuse a complaint if we find that the inapplicability of the article is due to your improper behavior.
Shopping and online payment is safe.
All monetary transactions carried out in an online store are protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and secure encryption protocol.
All payments made with a credit card are processed in real time for the sake of your security and ensuring a safe feeling with immediate checking of data at banks. You can make a payment by credit card (Maestro, Activa Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Diners Club).
All the information you provide to us is encrypted using SSL data encryption technology. This advanced data encryption process ensures that personal data can not be intercepted. Personal data is transferred in a coded form from your computer to the bank's authorization server and is not stored on the provider's server. To check whether your browser is in Safe Mode during payment, locate the lock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar in your browser.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights reserved. All texts, images, graphics, sound files, animations, videos and their derivatives on this site are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. These items may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may they be modified or redistributed on other sites. This site may also contain images for which the provider has acquired the right to use, but are protected by third-party copyright.
Under no circumstances the Service Provider is liable for any links that are not part of this Site or any other sites that are or are not affiliated with this Site. The provider refuses all responsibility for the correctness of any information available on these related sites, and any products or services available on those sites.
- BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN OUR TRADE
By applying or registration in our store you receive the benefits we offer:
• When ordering, you no longer need to fill in the fields with your data, because they have already been entered,
• You can repeat the order without re-clicking on products,
• If you are subscribed to our newsletters, you will find out about the news and our promotional offers in a timely manner.
11. CHILD PROTECTION
A merchant in an online store does not accept orders from someone who knows or suspectes that he is a child, without having the express permission of his parents or guardians. A trader in an online store does not offer free access to products or services that are harmful to children.
Without the explicit permission of the parent or guardian, the trader will not accept any personal data concerning children, nor will he issue information received from children to third parties other than parents or guardians.
Any communication intended for children will be appropriate to their age and will not take advantage of children's trust, lack of experience or sense of loyalty.
- EXTENSIVE SOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
In accordance with legal norms MALO MESTO d.o.o., so.p. does not recognize any performer of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as the competent court to deal with a consumer dispute that the consumer could launch under the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.
Minicity.si, which provides online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia as a provider of goods and services, publishes on its website an electronic link to the online consumer disputes (SRPS) platform. The platform is available to consumers here.
The beforementioned arrangement is based on the Law on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
11. COMPANY DETAILS
Malo mesto središče za otroke in starše d.o.o., socialno podjetje
Šmartinska cesta 152
Phone: +386 41 377 366
IBAN SI56 3000 0001 2845 164 (Sberbank d.d.)
Registration number: 6663966000
VAT ID: SI 65073061
Posodobljeno: maj 2017