Through play, aspiring children get acquainted with the activities and tools that are related to gardening and housebuilding. In practical assignments using special play tools that promote STEM education (science, technology, engineering and mathematics), they build a house, become gardeners, masons, try their hands at planting seeds and replanting plants, screwing, drilling and sawing, building, and much more. They also participate in playing board games and creative workshops related to this theme.
Knowledge that we gain
- Knowledge of tools and proper preparation for the implementation of each activity – building, gardening, etc.
- Familiarisation with building activities
- Positive attitude towards nature
Professions that we get acquainted with
Competencies that we strengthen
- Role Play
- Strengthening of spatial visualization
- Logical thinking
- Fine motor skills
- Communication skills
- Acquisition of practical skills